Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
Santa's Stock Sale - For a limited time BIG savings
on selected stock registrations

Driving Licence

Driving Licences usually come in two parts - a paper 'counterpart' licence, and a photocard licence, which must be renewed - usually every 10 years. In this section you can learn about the DVLA driving licence, including the cost of a driving licence, changing the name and address on your driving licence, and getting a replacement driving licence if yours is lost or stolen.

4 articles in this section:

The Cost of a Driving Licence

There is a fee for getting a driving licence, and this depends on the type of licence you're applying for. In some cases you can apply for your driving licence online. Provisional/First GB...

Change Driving Licence Name and Address

DVLA must be informed immediately of any changes to name or address, or both. Changes can be made to your driving licence online or by post. The service is free unless you want to update the photograph on the...

Replacement Driving Licence

If either part of your driving licence is lost, stolen, or defaced, then you must replace it immediately. This can be done online, on the phone, or by post. On this page: Online...

Provisional Driving Licence Application

Everybody who wants to learn to drive a car or motorcycle/moped must have a provisional licence. You can apply for a first provisional licence online or by post/in person. It's possible to apply for...

Please quote 'DT' when you phone