Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
Limited time BIG savings on selected registrations

Import and Export Forms

Forms you may need if you plan to import a vehicle in to the UK or export your vehicle outside of the UK.

Application for Registration of an Imported Vehicle

Import Pack - apply to register an imported vehicle.

There are two forms to choose from. Use V55/4 for new vehicles and V55/5 for used vehicles.

Declaration that a Vehicle is New

Download form V267 - to be used when importing a new vehicle in to the UK.

Certificate of Permanent Export

Download form V756 - to be used to apply to export a vehicle outside of the UK. Do not use this form if you have the V5 registration document.

Last updated: Wednesday 24th May 2017

Please quote 'DT' when you phone