Tel: 01642 363738     Web :

For some reason you may be unhappy with the way your MOT test was conducted, or you may disagree with the test results. In this case, you will need to discuss the test results with an MOT test station representative prior to any work commencing on the vehicle.

How to Appeal an MOT Test Failure

To do this, you will need to complete appeal form VT17.

Email it to or post to DVSA, The Ellipse, Padley Road, Swansea, SA1 8AN.

Last updated: Tuesday 31st July 2018

Trustpilot 5 Stars
Based on 1589 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
Please quote 'DT' when you phone