Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
Limited time BIG savings on selected registrations

Vehicle Registration Forms

Forms concerning vehicle registration, including applying for a V5 vehicle registration certificate.

Apply for a Vehicle Registration Certificate

Download form V62 - apply for a vehicle registration certificate V5C (log book) - V62.

You might need to use this form if you have bought a vehicle but not yet received a V5C in your name. Or your original copy may have been stolen, damaged or lost.

Apply for a Built Up Vehicle Inspection Report

Download form V627/1 - use this form if you have made major changes to your vehicle, or if you have built a vehicle from scratch.

Apply to Register a Vehicle under its Original Number

Download form V765 - this form applies when your vehicle has never been registered with DVLA. It may also apply if the vehicle missed the 1983 deadline i.e. when DVLA closed the record meaning any vehicle only registered on an old cardboard logbook had "lost" the registration mark.

Apply for a Vehicle Identity Check

A Vehicle Identity Check can be requested as part of a scheme to help prevent ringing, where stolen cars are fraudulently sold on as accident/insurance write offs - read more about the VIC test.

The first step is to download the VIC1 form.

Last updated: Monday 25th July 2011

Please quote 'DT' when you phone