National Numbers
Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
QR Shortcut

How do I tax or declare my vehicle off road (SORN) online?

Tax your vehicle online, or declare your vehicle off road (Statutory Off Road Notification) online, with DVLA's online services for vehicle duty.

Tax a vehicle online

Pay vehicle tax online using your V11 (DVLA Tax reminder), V5C (log book) or V5C/2 "new keeper's details" slip.

Visit our guide for more information about taxing your vehicle.

Declare SORN Online

Declare your vehicle off road (SORN).

Visit our guide for more information about declaring your vehicle as SORN.

Last updated: Wednesday 1st August 2018

Trustpilot 5 Stars
Based on 3768 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
Replace My Plates
Only need plastic plates? Replacement number plates for pick up from a local Collection Point
Order Here