Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
Limited time BIG savings on selected registrations

Vehicle Taxation Forms

Use these forms for DVLA car tax related applications including getting a tax disc, getting a refund of car tax, or arranging a replacement/exchange of tax.

Apply for Car Tax

Download form V10 - apply for a vehicle licence. This can be done with your V5C registration certificate or V5C/2 new keepers supplement.

Apply for Refund of Car Tax

This is a print and post service - visit the DVLA apply for a refund of car tax section. If possible, have your Registration Certificate (V5C) when you apply, then follow the instructions to apply to return your vehicle's tax disc and claim a refund if you take it off the road or sell it.

Apply for a Replacement Tax Disc

Download form V20 - apply for a replacement tax disc. The V20 should be used to get a replacement tax disc when the original has been damaged, stolen or lost.

Apply to Exchange a Tax Disc

Download form V70 - apply to exchange a vehicle licence (tax disc). You might need this if you change the tax class of your vehicle.

Make a SORN

Download form V890 - declare your vehicle is off the road (Statutory Off Road Notification - SORN). Use this when your vehicle is not on the road and you don't need to tax.

Last updated: Friday 22nd July 2011

Please quote 'DT' when you phone