National Numbers
Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
QR Shortcut
Christmas Sale - Now On, A Very Merry Sale!

DVLA and Vehicles

Car Tax (Vehicle Excise) information and advice

Vehicle Excise Duty (Car Tax) is a tax levied on most types of vehicle that are used or parked in the UK. Car tax bands allow different rates to be charged for different types of vehicle. Vehicles...

Vehicle registration certificate (V5C) advice & info

A vehicle registration certificate (or V5C document) is issued by DVLA and contains information about the vehicle and the keeper that the registration certificate pertains to. The vehicle...

DVLA advice on buying or selling a vehicle

Buying or selling a vehicle can be a challenging time. Use this section to find advice on both buying and selling vehicles, your rights as a consumer, and buying and selling privately. Get help with...

1 article in this section:
Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) advice

Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) is required by DVLA when a vehicle is not being used on a public road, and therefore does not require vehicle tax. Declaring SORN informs DVLA the vehicle is off...

MOT test & certificate information, including costs

MOT tests (Ministry of Transport tests) are a scheme managed by DVLA to ensure that vehicles in the UK are roadworthy and meet pre-defined environmental standards. Most vehicles will need an MOT...

Vehicle enquiries and reducing vehicle crime

DVLA vehicle enquiries are a useful way to ensure you know the history of the vehicle you're buying. This section gives information on the various checks you can make to ensure the authenticity of a...

1 article in this section:
Replace My Plates
Only need plastic plates? Replacement number plates for pick up from a local Collection Point
Order Here