National Numbers
Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
QR Shortcut

If you have received a fine letter about a vehicle you do not own, return it to the organisation that sent it to you explaining that you do not own the vehicle. Keep a copy of all correspondence that you send and recieve.

If you have never owned the vehicle you should explain as much as you know in a letter to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1ZZ to ask for proof that you're not the registered keeper. Again keep copies of all correspondence. DVLA will update their records and send a letter of confirmation to you within 4 weeks.

If you have owned the vehicle, send a copy of the letter from DVLA confirming that you are no longer the registered keeper to the organisation that sent the fine. If you do not have that letter write to the DVLA at DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1ZZ for proof that you are not the registered keeper stating the vehicle registration number, make, model, date of sale or transfer and the name and address of the person you sold or transferred the vehicle to.

Last updated: Thursday 30th May 2019

Trustpilot 5 Stars
Based on 3768 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
Replace My Plates
Only need plastic plates? Replacement number plates for pick up from a local Collection Point
Order Here