National Numbers
Tel: 01642 363738     Web :
QR Shortcut

If endorsements (points) were applied to your licence, but are now expired, they are usually automatically removed from your driving record.

You can check they have been removed by checking your record online.

If the endorsement details / penalty points are incorrect, you need to contact the court that convicted you.

Last updated: Tuesday 31st July 2018

Trustpilot 5 Stars
Based on 3765 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
Replace My Plates
Only need plastic plates? Replacement number plates for pick up from a local Collection Point
Order Here